The simplest way to find and add Snapchat user is to type in the Snapchat username and add them to your list. However, if you do not know your friends Snapchat username then what? Wondering, what will you do? There are ample tricks available using which you can easily find someone on Snapchat without a username.
This article aims towards that, and here we enlist tips and tricks to find your friends without a number or username.
Find and Add Someone on Snapchat Without Number or Username on Android & iPhone
1. Find Snapchat User with Snapcode:
Looking for friends on Snapchat is a cakewalk if you have their Snapcode. All you need to do is scan Snapcode using Snapchat app and you are good to go.
Simply follow the steps provided below to find friends using Snapcode:
- In order to find Snapchat friends, simply ask them their Snapcode and save them to the Camera Roll images.
- Post this, launch Snapchat on your mobile device and navigate to your profile page.
- Here click on the Add Friends option.
- On the Add Friend page, tap on browse option present on the extreme right corner of the browse option.
- Now, choose friend’s Snapcode from camera roll images and add them to your Snapchat friends list.
2. Find Snapchat Friends Nearby:
There is another way to find someone on Snapchat without a username and without Snapcode. Using “Find Nearby” feature of Snapchat, one can easily find Snapchat Friends nearby.
Before proceeding to the steps make sure that your friends have the “Find Nearby” option enabled. Listed below are the steps to add your friends using the Find nearby option:
- Launch Snapchat app on your mobile device.
- Select “Add Nearby” option. As soon as you click on Add Nearby, Snapchat will look for your Snapchat friends. You can simply add them as per wish.
3. Find Snapchat Users with Search:
Another easy way to find someone on Snapchat without username is to look for them using their names. Just follow the simple steps below to find Snapchat friends and have them in your friend’s list.
- Launch Snapchat on your smartphone.
- Click on the option Add by Username.
- Type in your friend’s name in the search box. If Snapchat finds anyone with the same username, you will be represented with a list of them.
- Search for your friend in the suggested list and add them as your friends in Snapchat.
Check this : how-to-hide-online-status-on-whatsapp
Did you find these tips to find someone on Snapchat without username easy? I am sure you will now be able to look for your dear ones even if you do not know they their username. Do leave your valuable feedback in the comments section if you face any problems.