About Azim Premji Foundation
Azim Premji Foundation is a non-profit organization dedicated to improving the quality and equity of education in India, as well as associated development areas, on a broad scale and institutionally. We believe that any major and persistent educational change involves decades of effort and can be accomplished by working at several levels with a multi-pronged strategy. We already work in seven states and one federal territory, with a potential reach of approximately 3,50,000 schools.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Keeping track of candidates as they progress through the recruitment process
- Screening CVs according to our criteria and scheduling interviews over the phone
- Organizing written tests and ensuring that candidates’ applications are complete.
- Managing location logistics during interviews and providing a smooth overall experience for both candidates and interviewers
- Responding swiftly and effectively to important activities that you will need to address on a regular basis
The Azim Premji Foundation internship will be for a period of 3 months.
Stipend: Rs.12,000 / month
Certificate & Letter of Recommendation
Deadline to Apply
The last date of applying for this internship is 18th August 2021.
How To Apply For This Internship?
To apply for the Azim Premji Foundation internship.
- All Latest Internship List ( Apply Now )
- Puma Sports Internship 2021 | Work From Home
- 5 Dangerous Apps Which Can Land You In Jail by tricksskill
- [ Free Download ] Big Bundle Professional 100+ CV Resume Templates value of $500
- How to Get Amazon Prime Free Subscription by Tricksskill
- WordPress Theme + WordPress Plugin Development For Beginners
- Build Python Django Real Project | Django Web Development
- Udemy Free Online Courses | 2021 Updated