Cipla Health is inviting applications for the post of Human Resources Intern for the year 2021. Here is everything that you need to know about this Cipla Internship!
About Cipla Health
Cipla Health was founded with the goal of becoming India’s most desired consumer healthcare firm. The consumer is at the heart of all we do at CHL, and innovation is our driving force. We want to develop products that address consumers’ unmet needs while also blending in with their daily routines.
We are Cipla’s consumer healthcare branch, and we are a partly owned, independent subsidiary of the company. We are a two-year-old company with a small team of young and dynamic individuals who aspire to change the lives of consumers.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Gain a general understanding focus on hiring new employees.
- Work with hiring managers to determine personnel requirements.
- Create and implement a recruitment and selection strategy (interviews, screening, calls, etc.)
- Use a variety of methods to find possible applicants (e.g., social platforms and professional networks)
Also See :-
This is a Work from Home internship opportunity.
The Cipla internship will be for a period of 6 months.
Stipend: Rs.15,000 / month
Certificate & Letter of Recommendation
Also See :- Udemy Free Online Courses | 2021 Updated
Deadline to Apply
The last date of applying for this internship is 9th August 2021.
How To Apply For This Internship?
To apply for the Cipla internship, Click Here
- 5 Dangerous Apps Which Can Land You In Jail by tricksskill
- [ Free Download ] Big Bundle Professional 100+ CV Resume Templates value of $500
- How to Get Amazon Prime Free Subscription by Tricksskill
- WordPress Theme + WordPress Plugin Development For Beginners
- Build Python Django Real Project | Django Web Development
- Udemy Free Online Courses | 2021 Updated