Citibank is inviting applications for the post of Treasury & Trade Solutions Intern for the year 2022. Here is everything that you need to know about this Citibank Summer Internship!
Citibank is the consumer subsidiary of Citigroup, a financial services conglomerate. Citibank began as the City Bank of New York in 1812 and later became the First National City Bank of New York. The bank has a total of 2,649 branches in 19 countries, including 723 in the United States and 1,494 in Mexico, which are owned by its subsidiary Banamex.
About the Internship
The 10-week summer internship program will provide comprehensive training, real-world experience, senior executive exposure, and a fantastic opportunity to build your abilities in the TTS franchise’s major business areas, such as product management, sales, trade, and implementation.
Joining an intensive training program that includes orientation sessions, as well as on-the-job training, will assist you. Throughout the internship, there will be a number of networking events where you can expand your relationships within the firm. Our summer program serves as a springboard for our full-time Analyst program.
- Currently pursuing an undergraduate or master’s degree in any area and entering their last year of study.
- A minimum GPA of 3.3 or similar is preferred.
- A strong desire to pursue a career in financial services.
- Interpersonal and relationship-building skills are essential.
- Accuracy and time management abilities are essential.
- Personal integrity at a high level.
- Excellence is a priority.
- Working in a tough and fast-paced environment requires resiliency.
How To Apply For This Internship?
To apply for the Citibank internship,
” Don’t Forget to Share Your Lovely Friends 💖 ”