Hitachi-Vantara Recruitment 2021
Hitachi Vantara Recruitment: Hitachi Vantara schedule to hire a Software Engineer for 2021. Freshers can also apply. The location of the job is Pune. The details for the Hitachi Vantara hiring process are provided below.
Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what’s now to what’s next by solving their digital challenges.
Hitachi-Vantara Recruitment 2021 Details –
|Job Role :||Software Engineer|
|Experience :||0 – 2+ years|
|Package :||3 LPA+|
Job Description –
We are seeking a Software Development Engineer in Test to join a fast-paced, highly collaborative engineering team. In this role, you will work with your scrum team to prototype, design, develop, and qualify software solutions. The Engineering team embraces a highly collaborative development model that requires deep development and test involvement from start to finish for each project.
- Design, develop, qualify, and support scalable software applications/systems
- Collaborate and work with scrum team members to turn requirements into prototypes, functional specifications, technical designs, and implementation
- Contribute to defining, implementing, and testing user stories
- Help drive technical direction of a complex software system
- Advocate for the quality of the product by leading in this competency on your scrum team
- Participate in creating, running, and maintaining White Box and Black Box test suites to ensure regression coverage and software quality with a focus on automation
- Collaborate with developers across scrum teams to maintain technical design and code standards
- Triage and document test failures, validate the veracity of fixes, and ensure new regression coverage as necessary
- Participate in reviews of business requirements
Experience and Skills –
- 0-2+ years of hands-on contribution in software engineering or related field
- Experience in testing solutions and scalable distributed software
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented development and design principles
- Understanding of engineering processes (including Agile methodologies)
- Advanced problem-solving skills
- Ability to convey complex technical information in a clear and concise manner
- Tech-savvy, detail-oriented, and highly driven
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- A passion for ensuring software quality
- Relevant formal education, including BSCS or MSCS
How to Apply for Hitachi-Vantara Recruitment 2021?
Apply link for Hitachi-Vantara Recruitment 2021:
” Don’t Forget to Share Your Lovely Friends 💖 ”