How to create your website for free and start your blogging business? | Easy Methods
Nowadays blogging seems to be a very familiar or much-heard word, but very few people know its real meaning. In fact, when you write on a topic, it is called blogging, during this time you share your existing knowledge on a topic with other people. Have you ever noticed that when you put any of your questions or problems on Google, how Google gives you the answer, does Google know everything?? In fact, Google gives you a solution to your problem through these various blogs and websites. There are still many questions in your mind about this business like how to start it, how much profit can be made in it, how much will be invested in it and how much you will have to write in a day etc. We are reaching you with the answers to these questions through our article.
Online Blogging Business Benefits –
Although the most important purpose of any business is to earn money, if you choose to blog as your profession, then you get many more benefits in it, which are as follows –
- You can make your hobby your business and enhance your talent further – if you are fond of writing, then this business is for you. You have to write on a new topic every day in it. Along with this, your writing talent will also improve with new experiences every day.
- Your knowledge will increase – When you write on a new topic daily, you will also have to do research in relation to them, this will increase your knowledge too.
- Freedom to work at your chosen time – If you work outside in any other office, then you will have to work on time according to them. But here you can work by choosing your own time.
- No tension of boss – When you work under someone else, you have to work under him, where is his belief. But here you are the master of your own will, you write what you think is right. So you can work without tension.
- You can become a good researcher – When you will think about a new subject every day, read it, collect information about it, then you will also develop the habit of doing research and you will become a good researcher.
- Your creativity will increase – This will be the business of your choice, and you will make new efforts daily for success in it, this will increase your creativity and you will also get success from this creativity.
- You will be able to share your knowledge and your experiences – We know that knowledge grows by sharing, so in this business basically, you have to share your knowledge and experiences with other people on a common platform. This helps other people as well.
- You will learn how to make money – Most people come to the market with only one blog according to their interest, but when they get experience, they start working on other subjects as well. You learn from your original blog what you should do, what you should not do, what should be your marketing strategy, etc. and you can earn money by applying all these to your other blogs. Thus this business has many advantages.
Check the type of your website and Decide Platform Of your Website And Create A Website Free Of Cost –
There are many platforms available for blogging nowadays, some of these major blogging platforms are WordPress (WordPress), Blogger, Tumblr and WordPress Self Hosted, Pad (WordPress Self Hosted) etc. In any of these platforms, you can create a blog for free, but when you create a blog in them, it also adds your domain name to the name of your site. If you want to get the domain of your choice, then you will have to spend some money too.
The best blogging platform ( Blogging Best Platform) –
Most of the blogs are built on WordPress itself, it is easy to work on it, along with this other options like themes and plugging are also available in it. Due to these options, your site starts looking attractive and people are drawn towards you.
Domain registration ( Domain Registration) –
If you want to register your domain, then you have to first take the name of your domain address means the name of your website. You should keep your domain name related to your topic. Otherwise, you may face problems related to search engine optimization. You have to buy your domain, on many sites you can also get domain offer for your first year, you have to search for it.
Web Hosting –
You also need good web hosting for blogging. When you select Webhosting for yourself, you should keep in mind that your web hosting should be reliable so that your data is safe, you have good server speed, you get good bandwidth and disk space, you get back up facility, be easy to do. Keeping these things in mind, you will be able to choose the right web hosting for you. In India also you have many good options, from which you can buy hosting.
We can estimate from the following expenses how much money you may have to spend in this business.
- First of all, you may have to spend 200 to 1000 rupees for the registration of your domain.
- After this, you will have to spend around 400-500 rupees a month for web hosting, but any company provides a year-long plan of web hosting, so you can consider your first investment in it as 4000 to 5000.
- After this, if you take a theme as per your wish on your page, then you need money in that too. In this, you can buy themes by spending 3000 to 4000 rupees according to your budget.
In this way, for one of your blogs, you may have to spend around 10 to 12 thousand in the beginning.
Required Skills For Online Blogging Business –
To make any business successful, you must have some special ability, in the same way, for success in this business, you must have some special ability which is as follows-
- Confidence and Patience – Although it is not a qualification, still it is necessary for you to have confidence and patience to become a successful blogger. When you start a blogging site, it takes at least 6 months or 1 year to respond, sometimes it takes more time, so you have to be patient and diligent at this time. is required to work.
- The Art of Writing – Blogging is a business completely based on the art of your writing, for this, your handwriting should be easy to read and easy to understand. Your feelings should be expressed by your words. And if you do not have the art of writing, then this business is not for you.
- Photo editing – If you also put photos with your written blogs, then your blogs become more attractive. Sometimes you can express your feelings through a good photo too. When a visitor visits your site or blog, a good photo attracts them. Therefore, to make a good photo, it is necessary for you to have knowledge about tools like PhotoShop or Adobe Design.
- CSS and HTML – Apart from blogging, you also need to have knowledge of computer coding and language. For this you do not need to be a good programmer at all, you must have basic knowledge of it.
- Networking – Networking is an important part of blogging, through this you can bring a good and very large number of traffic to your blog. You can build a good network for yourself when you are available everywhere and maintain it with the people around you. Try to be in touch with people daily, try to know what is going on in their mind. You can try to increase your networking for this business like being active on social media or joining the blogging community.
- Marketing Skill – Here by marketing skill, we mean e-marketing which includes e-promotion and e-selling. Blogging is an online business and marketing is required in every business. If a blogger has good marketing skills, then he can promote his blog well and attract more traffic.
- Interaction Skills – Blogging has always been a business of two-way communication. In this, you have to stay in touch with your readers, you should read their comments daily and respond to them. Apart from this, you should try to stay in touch with other bloggers as well. You should comment on his post.
- Self-discipline – If you want to become a successful blogger, then it is very important to have discipline in your work and way of working. Whether you are a part time blogger or a full-time blogger, set a time for all your work, decide the type of your blog, research on a topic and also decide on its editing. Because if your time is not fixed then you will be lazy and none of your work will be done on time and you will be behind.
- Hard work – There is no doubt that you need hard work to become a successful blogger or to be successful at any stage in life, there is no easy way for this. Mainly if you are a part-time blogger then you will need hard work, because in such a situation you will have to give time to your daily job, then you will have to take out time for blogging. Only hard work done by you can bring you success.
- The art of reading the mind of others – It is very difficult to read the mind of people. But you have to know what is on their mind? What information do they want from you? What is the topic of their interest? If a visitor reads your article and finds it interesting, then he does not leave your page without reading your article and he also becomes your regular reader.
- SEO – Lastly, what we are telling you about is the most important thing for this business. If you want to see your article at the top of the search results and want to bring good traffic to your site, then you must have knowledge of SEO meaning search engine optimization. This is a very important thing for any blogger, but you do not need to be afraid of it, it is not a rocket sign, you can also learn it online and use it to make your blog successful.
- Follow other professional bloggers – You must follow other professional bloggers to stay updated in your business. This will give you knowledge of new things and you can also use it in your blog.
Thus, if you have a passion for writing, then this is a better business for you, but for this you need to keep in mind that it is very important for you to maintain your consistency. For this, you have to spend many hours of your day in front of your laptop, you also have to be ready to learn new things. If you are ready for all these conditions then only you should think about this business or else the money you invested in starting it and your initial hard work will go in vain.
Also Check Out:-
- TOP 3 WEBSITES TO BUY AND SELL BITCOIN IN INDIA
- How to earn from digital marketing at home in INDIA
- How to start T-Shirt Printing Business in India 2021 | Profitable Business
- Best 15 Ways to Save Electricity Ideas and Tips