How to delete a Twitter account?
To delete Twitter account follow the steps given below.
- First of all, by downloading the Twitter app on your mobile, log in to your Twitter account.
- After logging in to the Twitter account, click on your profile image which you will see in the top-left corner.
- After clicking on the profile image lying in the top-left corner, another page will open in front of you where you will see many options, you click on Settings and privacy.
- After clicking on Settings and privacy, another page will open where there will be many options, you can click on Account from all these options.
- After clicking on the account, a new page will open again in which there will be many options, at the end of this page you will see the option of Deactivate your account, click on this option.
- After clicking on Deactivate your account, another page will open where there will be Deactivate option at the end of the page, you click on that Deactivate option.
- After clicking on the Deactivate option, you will be asked to enter the password of your Twitter account, you enter your password and click on Deactivate again.
- After entering the password and clicking on Deactivate, a page will open in front of you where it will be written that Your account is deactivated which means that one of your accounts has been deactivated.
Note: After following the above steps, your account will not be deleted immediately but only deactivate, Twitter takes a maximum time of 30 days to delete your Twitter account if you ever log back into your Twitter account within 30 days. If you try to log in, your account will be logged in and you will be able to use your same Twitter account as normal again. That is, once you deactivate the Twitter account, do not try to log back in within 30 days.
It takes a maximum of 3 days to completely delete a Twitter account, i.e. if you try to login to your account 30 days after deactivating the account, your account will not be logged in.
After the closure of the Twitter account, a new Twitter account can be created after 90 days with the help of the number or email used in it, because Twitter stores your details for 90 days.
3.After reading the above information, you must have come to know completely that how you can delete your Twitter account?
If after reading this article you have any queries related to delete Twitter account, then you must reach by commenting below, we will try to answer your question as soon as possible, and if you like this article of ours then share it with your friends. Share with us on Facebook, WhatsApp, etc., and help Hindi Droid reach more readers like you.