For regular customers, Amazon Prime is available for Rs 329 for three months and Rs 999 for a year.
Amazon Prime subscription can also be obtained for free. Amazon offers a host of benefits with its Prime membership including watching movies and shows through Prime Video, as well as ad-free streaming of over 70 million songs with their free offline download support, and exclusive deals and offers include the ability to participate. After getting Prime membership, you can also participate in the Prime Day sale. Usually, you will have to pay either Rs 329 for three months or Rs 999 to get a one-year subscription. However, there are also ways through which you can effectively get Amazon Prime subscription in India for free. Here’s how you can take advantage of it.
How to get a free Amazon Prime subscription
Amazon previously offered a trial version of its Prime subscription that was available for a month for customers to try out the service before paying for its subscription. That trial was withdrawn after Amazon Prime gained some popularity in India. However, operators including Airtel, Jio, and Vi have specific plans to offer free Amazon Prime subscriptions to their customers.
Free Amazon Prime subscription for Airtel users
Airtel is offering free Amazon Prime subscription to its prepaid customers with recharge packs of Rs 131 and Rs 349. However, the subscription is free for one month. But if you want something better, you can get a free annual Amazon Prime membership with Airtel’s Rs 499, Rs 999 and Rs 1,599 postpaid recharges. While the Rs 999 and Rs 1,599 Airtel postpaid plans come with an add-on connection option, you can add up to two members of your family to your plan for free. Apart from this, Airtel has Disney+ Hotstar VIP bundle available for all three postpaid plans.
If you have an Airtel broadband connection, you can avail free Amazon Prime subscription with Rs 999. This plan provides internet access up to 200Mbps.
Free Amazon Prime subscription for Jio users
Similar to Airtel, Reliance Jio is offering free Amazon Prime membership on an annual basis for its Rs 399, Rs 599, Rs 799, Rs 999, and Rs 1,499 postpaid plans . Jio also offers Disney+ Hotstar and Netflix subscription with all these five postpaid plans to offer even better deals than Airtel.
Apart from its postpaid users, Jio has Amazon Prime subscription available for Jio Fiber customers. You can get it with Jio Fiber prepaid plans of Rs 999, Rs 1,499, Rs 2,499, Rs 3,999 and Rs 8,499. Jio Fiber customers with semi-annual and annual postpaid plans starting at Rs 5,994 are also entitled to get free Amazon Prime for one year.
Free Amazon Prime subscription for Vi users
Vi is offering free annual Amazon Prime subscription to its postpaid customers with postpaid plans of Rs 499, Rs 699 and Rs 1,099. All these Vi plans offer Disney+ Hotstar VIP membership and the Rs 1,099 Vi plan also offers Netflix access.
Once you get the relevant plan, you need to activate Amazon Prime on your number through your operator’s mobile app .
Prime members get tons of benefits including access to Prime Day – there’s also an annual sale where Amazon brings a variety of deals, discounts and offers exclusively for Prime members.
Trick to Get Amazon Prime Membership Free
1. First of All Download ICICI Pockets App From Given Link Here. : Download
2. Now Enter your unregistered number and Verify your Number with OTP.
3. Now Enter your basic details in asked form and enter any refer code of your friends.
4. It will ask you to enter aadhar number where you can put and random digits.
5. Now move to dashboard and Open your Visa Card Section.
6. Now Move to Dashboard and Go to Add Money Through UPI and you will able to see your @ICICI upi address and then copy your address.
7. Now Move to PhonePe or BHIM or PayTM UPI or any upi interface app and Send Rs.10 to your pockets icici UPI Address.
NOTE : for amazon prime membership you must have Rs.2 in your Card!
8. Now Move to Amazon Prime Page and Select start 30 Days Prime Free Option.
9. Now Login in your Amazon Account which you want to make prime and then Select Payment Of ICICI DEBIT CARD option.
10. Enter your Card Details from ICICI POCKETS and pay Rs.2 using your pockets card.
11. Complete your Payment by entering OTP on payment page and you’re Done!
12. You will get Rs.2 Cashback in your card within 7 working days!
13. You have Free Amazon Prime Membership for One Month! Cheers!!
Features & Benefits of Amazon Prime
- Free one or two delivery.
- Same Day delivery.
- You can schedule Your Delivery.
- No minimum Order Value required to eligible for Free delivery.
- Enjoy Prime exclusive deals Which is available for Prime users only.
- Early access of Lightning deals.
- Even you can place Unlimited orders with Free standard delivery.
A one-year paid Prime membership will be added to your Cart. Complete Checkout to start enjoying your benefits. You will require an electronic payment method and cannot pay with Cash on Delivery. By signing up for a Prime membership, you agree to the Amazon Prime Terms and Conditions. Cancel anytime