Friends, the education of the child is very important for every parent and teacher, and it is not less than a challenge for them, the point to note is that there is a difference between learning and memorization, so today with this information This is going to be clear to you. Must read full details.
How much do you teach children?
There is a misconception in our mind that more time means more studies, but it is not so that children have less concentration power than adults, so after studying continuously for one time, the attention of children gets diverted from studies, however, you want. No matter how hard you try, the child will not learn anything new.
Therefore, take a break for some time during studies, so that the child’s mind can be engaged in studies again.
The first teachers of the children are the parents.
Nowadays, parents leave the entire responsibility of their children’s education to the school or tuition, this is wrong, because the parents know more about the ability of the children in the first place, so you can explain them better. Therefore, children should be given some time at home.
Following are the methods of teaching children –
1. Explain to the children by giving examples
Children understand better than example, sometimes the questions are so difficult that the child does not understand them, so always give examples to the child. Bacho Ko Padhne Ka Tarika In Hindi
2. Instead of giving homework to the children, get the work done in front of you.
Homework only keeps children connected with studies, so that children do not forget to remember, but sometimes we increase the homework so much that the child does not do that work by himself and someone else, so instead of giving them more homework. It is right to make them work in front of them, due to this the child does not have the burden of homework and he also learns.
3 . children learn more by writing
We should motivate the children to write, there are two benefits of writing, it also helps the child to know the inaccuracy and also makes it easier for the child to remember, because the child writes in the examination also, so his practice remains. Bacho Ko Padhne Ka Tarika In Hindi
4. Reward the child for doing well
Friends, the easy way to motivate a child is to give him a small reward for every good deed, like if his article is good, then you can give him good, which will motivate the child to do better.
5. Periodic Assessment Required
See, if you ever ask a child whether he has understood, he will never say no, even if he does not understand, then to know this, an assessment should be taken, even if it is in the form of a test.
6. Do not compare the child to someone else
I would say that this is the most important way, because if you compare one child with another, the morale of the child may fall, every child is different, their learning method is also different, so you do not teach everyone in the same way. can.
You also have to learn the right way to teach a child
A child learns a lot in school with other children, but it is a little difficult to teach him at home. Usually parents do not even know what is the right way to teach their child.
A child learns a lot in school with other children, but it is a little difficult to teach him at home. Usually parents do not even know what is the right way to teach their child. They feel that the only option is to scold or kill the child so that he starts studying in fear. But the question is whether this is really the right way.
No, not at all! By frightening the child, you can force him to study in front of you, but as soon as you lose sight of him, he will avoid studies as a burden. In such a situation, it is very important for the parents to know how to teach the child so that he enjoys studies and increases his interest in studies. Bacho Ko Padhne Ka Tarika In Hindi
Before teaching children, know that you need patience in this work. The child will ask you the same question many times and you will have to explain it to him. Apart from this, while teaching the child, take special care of these things as well:
1. If the child is very young , then try to teach him with the help of a photo book, a book of poems or a video containing poems.
2. Many types of toys come to teach small children . Their use will also be very beneficial. Your child will learn a lot through play.
3. Have informative conversations with children. Try to give logical answers to their questions. Anything is understood more quickly by listening.
4. Do not keep the child tied up in the house. Children also learn a lot by seeing things in society and meeting other children.
5. Do not consider being strict with children as the only option. Try to explain it to the children in different ways. They may insist, but once the fear of beating or scolding leaves their mind, they will stop respecting you.
6. Take it for a walk Along with bookish knowledge, social knowledge is also very important for a child. Kinder Garden time is like this.
7. When children’s brain is developing and we start behaving exactly the same way as we teach them. In such a situation, children should be taken for a walk to such places from where they can learn some informative things and start getting excited to know new things.
8. By roaming and going to such places, the mind of the child remains healthy and he easily puts his heart in any work.
So friends, I hope that you must have liked the methods given in How to Teach Small Kids in Hindi , if you liked this information then definitely comment and share with your friends. Share, thanks for reading.