How To Join The Whatsapp Multi-Device Beta
1.) First Of All Go To Open Your Whatsapp Messenger And Tap On Three Dots Top Of The Left Side Corner.
2.) Now Tap On linked Device Option And You Are Eligible For Multi-device beta You Will See Join Beta Version Button Tap On And Join Our Multi-device Beta Version in Your Whatsapp. (If you Have Not to See The Beta Version Option Go To Play Store And Update Your Whatsapp)
3.) Whatsapp warns you that if you join the beta version then you may lose your old messages and old link friends and they will have to link you again. Regardless of that, click on Continue and convert your Whatsapp to the beta version.
4.) If you face some problem in the beta version or you don’t like it then you can easily come back to your old WhatsApp anytime.
How To Use Whatsapp On Multiple Devices
1.) First of All Open Your Whatsapp In Your Mobile And Tap On the Three Dots Top Of The Left Side Corner. AND click On Linked Device. Now Open Your Desktop Open The Whatsapp Web.
2.) Scan Your Desktop Whatsapp Web QR Code From Your Android Device.
3.) You can open your one Whatsapp account at the same time in four different places by doing this process on different desktops four times.
4.) If you do not want to use one of these, then you can go to your linked device and logout the device on which you do not want to run Whatsapp, by doing this your WhatsApp will stop running on that browser or laptop.
- 5 Dangerous Apps Which Can Land You In Jail by tricksskill
- [ Free Download ] Big Bundle Professional 100+ CV Resume Templates value of $500
- How to Get Amazon Prime Free Subscription by Tricksskill
- WordPress Theme + WordPress Plugin Development For Beginners
- Build Python Django Real Project | Django Web Development
- Udemy Free Online Courses | 2021 Updated