We wоrk tо соnneсt аnd роwer аn inсlusive, digitаl eсоnоmy thаt benefits everyоne, everywhere by mаking trаnsасtiоns sаfe, simрle, smаrt аnd ассessible. Using seсure dаtа аnd netwоrks, раrtnershiрs аnd раssiоn, оur innоvаtiоns аnd sоlutiоns helр individuаls, finаnсiаl institutiоns, gоvernments аnd businesses reаlize their greаtest роtentiаl.
Оur deсenсy quоtient, оr DQ, drives оur сulture аnd everything we dо inside аnd оutside оf оur соmраny. We сultivаte а сulture оf inсlusiоn fоr аll emрlоyees thаt resрeсts their individuаl strengths, views, аnd exрerienсes.
As an Associate Managing Consultant, you’ll have the chance to lead significant client engagements in a variety of sectors and project types, such as consulting services, test and learn, or data and analytics. You will create important hypotheses and autonomously arrange workstreams covering customer challenges using technology and data.
You will identify innovative and valuable analyses to solve client challenges, combine analyses into clear, sound recommendations, and generate effective, powerful narratives and presentations while overseeing the day-to-day work of the Project Delivery team. Building good connections with mid-level client management and independently analyzing client agenda, corporate culture, and change preparedness will be among the project management responsibilities.
You will have the chance to mentor junior teammates and contribute to the firm’s intellectual capital and solution creation by leading the problem-solving process to generate high-value choices. At Mastercard, you will be expected to not only have a significant influence on our clients but also to play a key part in defining the company’s future.
Roles and Responsibility
- Passion: Actively seeks responsibility and takes pride in delivering the highest quality results and recommendations to our clients.
- Analytic Excellence: Demonstrates a strong aptitude for structured problem solving and quantitative skills.
- Project Management: Clear interest in project delivery with business clients, and intuition for the way that companies make decisions.
- Communication and Presence: Excellent written and verbal communication skills in client-facing situations, positioning Mastercard’s solutions as high-value solutions in sales and delivery conversations.
- Teamwork: Willingness to work within small teams to produce outstanding deliverables, with a will to win attitude.
- Integrity: Commitment to Mastercard’s values of honesty and integrity with a willingness to embrace and learn from our mistakes.
- Diverse Perspective: Brings a unique skill set or approach to the table in every client engagement or internal activity.
- Undergraduate or master’s degree and at least 3–5 years of work experience after completing your undergraduate degree
- Experience in a consulting organization as a consultant
- Experience directly managing multiple people across multiple workstreams
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills and ability to structure analyses to form data-driven solutions to ambiguous client challenges
- Exposure specifically in payments and/or retail banking or merchants preferred
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing – in English and the local office language(s)
- Demonstrated ability to build trust-based relationships with both junior- and senior-level client contacts
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Advanced Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills required, SQL / data expertise preferred
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the country in which they are applying for a position in, as well as eligible to apply for travel visas as required by travel needs.
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte
You may like this:-
- Udemy Paid Courses For Free
- 30 Days OF Google Cloud Free Swags and Certificate
- Hexaview Rapid Hiring Programme | CTC 3.6 LPA To 6 LPA
- Jackpot Internship For All Students
- Hitachi Vantara Recruitment | Software Engineer | Pune | Package – 3 LPA+
- Teach For India Internship | Work From Home
- Citibank Summer Internship | Apply Now