In view of these circumstances, the Government of India has just launched the One Nation One Ration Card scheme. Earlier the ration card holder used to be a resident of which state, he was distributed ration only by that state. But Minister of Food Department Ram Vilas Paswan ji has decided to launch this scheme. Now through this scheme, a person holding the ration card of the state can easily get his share of ration in any other state also. If we keep in mind the odd situation of today’s coronavirus, then this scheme will provide benefits to the beneficiaries at the very right time. Let us know more about this scheme in detail through this article.
one nation one ration card 2021
|scheme name||one nation one ration card|
|launch date||the year 2019|
|was launched||by central government|
|Beneficiaries||ration card holder|
|is applicable||in all states|
|Relevant departments||Union Ministry of Food, Public Distribution, and Consumers|
|Last date||June 2030|
|nodal officer||Food Corporation of India|
What is the One Nation One Ration Card Scheme (One Nation One Ration Card)
Recently, the central government had a special meeting with different types of ministers from their important departments. In this special meeting of the Central Government, decisions have been taken on many big decisions for the interest of the country. Among all those important decisions, an important decision was also taken regarding one nation one ration card scheme. The benefit of this scheme will be provided to every state of India. Any ration cardholder, wherever he resides, under this scheme, he can get his food grains very easily by visiting the PDS shop. In today’s difficult times, this decision is like a big relief for every ration cardholder.
What is ration card, apply today to get free food grains from anywhere in the country. Click here
One Nation One Ration Card Scheme Benefits
After the start of this important scheme, all types of ration cardholders will get many types of benefits, some of them as follows.
- After the launch of the One Nation One Ration Card initiative, all those poor migrant laborers will get relief who go to another state and find any kind of work for themselves.
- In such a situation, by taking advantage of this service, they can get food grains from PDS shops anywhere on behalf of the government every month.
- After the start of this scheme, all types of ration cardholders will be completely free to get the ration that the government will get from any place.
- Once this scheme is started, there will not be much workload on the vendors of all types of government PDS shops.
- Apart from this, the Government of India has decided to integrate all types of PDS shops.
- After the launch of this scheme, transparency will also be implemented on corruption in the field of grain distribution and no ration cardholder will be obstructed to get rations from the same PDS shop.
- After this, now all the PDS shopkeepers will not be rigged and all the people will be able to get a specified quantity of food grains.
The Government of India is trying to start this scheme as soon as possible in the entire state of India. With this, even in this difficult time, people will easily get the necessary benefits through the scheme in time. The Central Food and Public Distribution Department is doing a lot of work up to its level to expedite this scheme. So that its benefits can be provided to the needy as soon as possible in all the necessary states.
One Nation One Ration Card Scheme Eligibility
There is only one eligibility for this scheme the application should be a resident of India and a ration cardholder. Otherwise, he will not be able to get the benefit of it.
One Nation One Ration Card Portability
Just like you make your mobile SIM portable, you have to make your ration card portable as well. This feature itself is called portability. The way you can talk to any corner of the country after making your SIM portable. In the same way, after making the ration card portable, you can buy rations from the ration shop present in any corner of the country.
One Nation One Ration Card Portability Document
Beneficiaries taking advantage of this scheme will have to carry their identity card as it can be used in the process of making their ration cards portable.
Aadhar card has an important role in this scheme. Because only those whose ration card will be linked with Aadhar cards will get the benefit of this scheme.
As you know ration card is the most important document in this scheme because without it you cannot get a ration.
How to get one nation one ration card portability
It is very easy to take advantage of this scheme because the beneficiaries do not have to apply anything to it. Only have to portable your old ration card. This is done through an electronic point of sale machine, and this machine will be available in the verification office as well as ration shops. This machine will be available only in those shops where ration is sold at a reasonable rate. Its process is as follows –
- First of all, your ration card should be linked with your Aadhar card, if it is not there, first get it done.
- After this, you will have to go to the electronic point of sale machine where it is present and show the copy of your Aadhar card and ration card.
- After this, document verification will be done and your ration card portability process will be completed.
Under Jan Dhan Yojana, the government is giving 1500 rupees, whether the money has come or not.
one nation one ration card scheme migrant laborers
The Food Department and the Government of India want to provide necessary benefits to the migrant laborers affected by the coronavirus through this scheme. So that they never have to face problems like eating and drinking in this odd situation. If any kind of changes is made in this scheme by the Government of India, then we will definitely tell you through updates in this article.
one nation one ration card usage
- It is used to buy rations such as wheat, pulses, rice, millets, and other grains.
- Apart from this, people can also use it as an identity and address proof in many government works.
- It can be used even if you want to open an account in the bank.
- You have to enroll your children, get a gas connection, have to get any government document made, it can be used in them.
one nation one ration card toll-free number
If you are facing any problems to take advantage of this scheme, then you can call on toll-free number 14445. From here all your problems will be solved.
So in this way, the citizens of our country can now take advantage of this scheme while staying where they are. And by coming to your state and your city itself, you will not have to be obstructed to buy ration.
Ans: The government has started this scheme with the same objective that all the migrant laborers and laborers of other states working in rural areas, if they have ration card, then they can be benefited through this scheme. To a large extent, this initiative of the government will prove to be a boon for such people.
Ans: If you are thinking of taking advantage of this scheme, then you do not need to worry at all. The way you used to apply for the ration card earlier, in the same way, you have to apply to get the ration card. As soon as your state joins this scheme, your ration card is also automatically enabled to pass on the benefits related to the scheme to you. All of you just have to wait till your state joins this scheme.
Ans: The Government of India will allow portability to all the necessary beneficiaries through this scheme. Through this scheme, all poor migrant laborers will be able to get all kinds of essential food grains available through ration cards from anywhere, as long as their Aadhar card is not linked with it. This means that they will not have to face any kind of obstacles in getting food grains.