Sapiens India is hiring freshers as Test Analysts. Candidates from multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Sapiens International: Sapiens International Corporation is a publicly traded company, headquartered in Israel, that develops computer software for the insurance industry, with a growing presence in the financial services sector.
Sapiens Recruitment Details :
|Job Role||Test Analyst|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Collaborate with QA Engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Evaluate product code according to specifications
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Proven experience of 0 to 2 years as a QA tester or similar role
- Understanding of QA methodology
- Programming skills – should have a basic understanding of any programming language
- Maps business and technical requirements into Test Cases
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Working knowledge of test management software (e.g. QA complete, Rally, Clear Quest, etc..) and SQL
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Passion for testing
- Strong organizational skills
- B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc. in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Ability to understand and write simple XSLTS
- Experience with automation tests such as Test Complete, RFT, Selenium – an advantage
- Domain experience in the Insurance Industry desired, preferably in the Property and Casualty, Homes Owners, Personal Auto, etc.
- Experience in full software development lifecycle SDLC using agile methodologies such as Scrum
How to Apply for Sapiens Recruitment?