The way to schedule posts on Instagram is very simple. For this, many third-party apps can also be used or this can also be done from Creator Studio.
Instagram is one of the most popular social media platforms. Nowadays many people including merchants use Instagram to promote their products. On this social media platform, users are engaged in increasing their followers. The more followers you have, the more fun you will have in using Instagram. Increasing followers is not an easy task. For this you have to keep your Instagram account updated. Have to post from time to time. The more you post. The more the number of followers will increase because they will always have something new to see on your account. Because of this, users post from time to time. However, there are times when you forget to post because you are engaged in some work.
At the same time, there are some posts that you want to do on time but are unable to do so due to forgetting or being busy. To overcome this problem of users, Instagram lets you schedule posts so that you will be able to post at a fixed time. However, no feature is available for this in the app. Facebook Creator Studio has to be used to schedule posts . Apart from this, there are many third-party apps, with the help of which one can schedule Instagram posts. Here’s the full way to schedule a post.
Instagram: How to Schedule Post?
For this, you will need a professional Instagram account. This includes both the business account and the creator account. Also, that account should have at least 10,000 followers. Keep in mind that Creator Studio’s scheduling feature doesn’t work for personal Instagram accounts.
- To schedule posts from Creator Studio, open Creator Studio on your laptop and link your Instagram account.
- Login to Creator Account with your Facebook account. Then click on the Instagram icon.
- After that click on Connect Your Account button.
- After connecting, click on the Create Post button on the left side. After this select any one option from Instagram Feed and IGTV.
- Now upload the content you want to schedule. Click on the Down Arrow given near the Publish button on the bottom right side.
- Here click on the Schedule option. Then select the date and time on which you want to schedule the post. Then click on the button.
To schedule Instagram posts on personal accounts, users need to download third party apps like Buffer, HootSuite and Sked Social etc. You can schedule posts by linking an Instagram account with these.