Any student pursuing postgraduate studies from class VIII onwards can apply for this scholarship (excluding engineering)
- Proof of school or college fee payment is mandatory.
Last date to apply: –
- 31st January 2022
◆ Eligibility: –
1. This scholarship is only for students studying in schools or colleges in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Mumbai Suburbs, Thane.
2. Students who have taken admission in the academic year 2021-2022 and have paid school or college fees.
3. Must have passed at least the previous year’s class (Students who have KT are not eligible for the scholarship).
4. A maximum of two students from a family can apply for this scholarship.
Documents to apply: –
1) Own written application stating the financial and educational status of the family
2) Marks of the previous year (2020-2021)
3) Receipt of payment of fees this year (2021-2022)
4) Proof of family income
How to apply: –
The above-mentioned documents should be mailed along with your written application to the email id firstname.lastname@example.org .
◆ Contact details: –
Link for more information –
Read Also :-
- Amazon announces Carrer day before announcing job for more than 8000…
- NCR is offering internship job opportunities as Graduate/Technician Apprentice
- Nutanix is offering job opportunities as System Testing-Python Automation in Bangalore…
- TEDxGateway Internship Rs.10k / Month – Work From Home
- Azim Premji Foundation Internship – Wipro Rs.12k / Month | Apply…
- Angel Broking Internship | Rs.20000 – 30000 / Month