TEDxGateway is inviting applications for the post of Research & Content Curation Intern for the year 2021. Here is everything that you need to know about this TEDxGateway Internship!
TED is a non-profit organization dedicated to disseminating worthwhile ideas. It began as a conference in 1984, bringing together professionals from three different worlds: technology, entertainment, and design. Its scope has expanded steadily since then. TEDxGateway is a self-organized TED event that operates under a TED license. We will have distinguished speakers from many walks of life who will discuss innovative ideas from India and around the world throughout the day-long conference.
We are firm believers in the power of ideas to transform people’s minds, lives, and, ultimately, the world. As a result, we’re creating a clearinghouse here that provides free knowledge and inspiration from the world’s most brilliant thinkers, as well as a community of curious individuals to engage with ideas and one another. Both ethnically and socially, the TEDxGateway community is varied. Our organizers, fellows, team members, and presenters have all combined their creative ideas and thoughts into one enormous magical amalgamation.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Look up relevant concepts and the people who speak about them.
- Create a database of speakers.
- Make presentations of researched speakers, debating why you think they should be included within the team.
- Coordinate speaker outreach and follow-up.
- Assist in the selection of speakers.
- This is a Work from Home internship opportunity.
- The TEDxGateway internship will be for a period of 3 months.
- Stipend: Rs.10,000 / month
- Certificate & Letter of Recommendation
Deadline to Apply
- The last date of applying for this internship is 18th August 2021.
How To Apply For This Internship?
- To apply for the TEDxGateway internship.