How to get unlimited google drive storage for free 2021| Legit & 100% Working
(1) first, you need to have a Gmail account for Google Drive.
So if you don’t have a Gmail account then you can create one first.
if you don’t know how to create a Gmail account then follow this link and learn how to create a Gmail account without a phone number.
(2) I hope now you have your own Gmail account. After that, you need to follow the next step to get Google Drive storage for free.
(3) Put some basic information in the below form
(4) after that, you need to open Google drive application or Google Drive official site on the browser.
(5) log in to your Google Drive account using the same email id which you used in the above form.
(6) Go to the files section. There you will see one more tab Shared drives added to your google drive account.
(7) now you can upload unlimited files in that Shared drives folder. Your unlimited storage is available only in Shared drives /your name folder.
(8) Boom! This way to get Unlimited Google Drive Storage For Free.
(9) if you upload any files or folders in the Shared drives/name folder. This will not consider in your 15 GB Storage.
(10) Now you can upload unlimited files and folders to your Google drive storage.
❌ warning: Warning :warning:
Don’t upload your personal details like documents, bank details, card details, other personal details, and personal photos, etc. Use this storage for regular use only. Don’t misuse storage.
- 5 Dangerous Apps Which Can Land You In Jail by tricksskill
- [ Free Download ] Big Bundle Professional 100+ CV Resume Templates value of $500
- How to Get Amazon Prime Free Subscription by Tricksskill
- WordPress Theme + WordPress Plugin Development For Beginners
- Build Python Django Real Project | Django Web Development
- Udemy Free Online Courses | 2021 Updated