UP Free Smartphone Yojana | Uttar Pradesh Free Tablet Yojana | UP Free Tablet / Smartphone Scheme Online Registration | UP Free Smartphone Scheme 2021 |
Modernization is happening very fast in today’s era in every field. The methods of imparting education are also becoming modern with the passage of time. In today’s era, education is being provided through the Internet. But even today there are many students who are not able to buy a tablet or smartphone due to their financial condition being weak . UP Free Tablet / Smartphone Scheme has been launched by the Government of Uttar Pradesh for all such students. Through this scheme, tablets or smartphones will be provided free of cost to the students of the state. By reading this article you will get UP Free Tablet / Smartphone Yojana Under this, you will get complete information related to applying. Apart from this, you will also get information related to purpose, benefits, features, eligibility, important documents, application form, etc. through this article.
UP Free Tablet/ Smartphone Yojana 2021
On 19 August 2021, Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Shri Yogi Adityanath ji has announced the launch of the UP Free Tablet/Smartphone scheme during his address to the Vidhan Sabha. The scheme of the State of Young‘s will be provided to smartphones and tablets. About 1 crore youth will be benefitted through this scheme. A budget of Rs 3000 crore has been set by the government to conduct this scheme. Students studying in Graduation, Post Graduation, Technical, and Diploma will be able to get the benefit of UP Free Tablet / Smartphone Scheme.
Under this scheme, free digital access will also be provided to the youth. Through these tablets and smartphones, students will be able to get an education. In the coming times, students will also find it easier to find jobs through these smartphones and tablets. Apart from this, the UP government has also announced to give allowance to the youth for appearing in the competitive examination.
Key Features UP Free Tablet/Smartphone Scheme
|scheme name||UP Free Tablet/Smartphone Scheme 2021|
|who started||Government of Uttar Pradesh|
|beneficiary||Students studying in Graduation, Polarization, Technical and Diploma|
|Number of Beneficiaries||1 crore|
|Objective||Providing free tablet and smartphone|
|Official website||will be launched soon|
|State||Government of Uttar Pradesh|
Purpose of UP Free Tablet / Smartphone Scheme 2021
The main objective of the UP Free Tablet / Smartphone scheme is to provide free tablets and smartphones to the students of the state. Students will be able to get education from the tablet/smartphone received through this scheme. Apart from this, this tablet/smartphone will also help the students to find jobs in the coming time. Digital access will also be provided by the government under this scheme. Now students do not need to think about their financial condition to buy a tablet or a smartphone. Because tablets and smartphones will be provided by the Uttar Pradesh government for free through the UP Free Tablet/Smartphone scheme. Students will also be able to become strong and self-reliant.
Benefits and Features Uttar Pradesh Free Tablet/Smartphone Scheme
- The UP Free Tablet / Smart Phone scheme has been launched on 19 August 2021 by the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, Shri Yogi Adityanath.
- The announcement to start this scheme has been made during the Chief Minister’s address to the Vidhan Sabha.
- Smartphones and tablets will be provided to the youth of the state through this scheme.
- About 1 crore youth will be benefited from this scheme.
- A budget of Rs 3000 crore has been set by the government for the operation of this scheme.
- Students studying in Graduation, Post Graduation, Technical, and Diploma will be able to get the benefit of this scheme.
- Under this scheme, free digital access will also be provided to the youth.
- Students will be able to get education from tablets and smartphones received under this scheme.
- In the coming times, through these smartphones and tablets, students will also be able to find jobs easily.
Eligibility and Important Documents
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- Applicant should be studying in Graduation, Post Graduation, Technical or Diploma.
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- mark sheet
- income certificate
- proof of age
- Bank account statement
- Passport size photograph
- mobile number
The process to apply under UP Free Tablet / Smartphone Scheme
If you want to apply under the UP Free Tablet / Smartphone scheme, then you have to wait for some time now. The government has just announced the launch of this scheme. Soon the information related to the application under this scheme will be provided by the government. As soon as any information related to the application will be provided by the government, we will definitely tell you through this article. Please stay connected with this article of ours.