If you are also troubled by the rising prices of electricity and are thinking of reducing your electricity bill, then you have to know about How to save electricity Ways to save electricity? With the help of which you can stop your How to save electricity Ways to save electricity from increasing and you can save well.
How To Save Electricity?
The best and easiest way to save electricity is to turn off the switch, that is, when you do not need any electronic device, then turn it off. Most people do, but I said you about some ways to help you do things keeping it easy power-saving, or carefully Saving the Electricity?
Ways to Save Electricity?
If you are thinking of saving electricity then you should know about How to save electricity Ways to save electricity? Here I will tell you about five (5) ways to save electricity, with the help of which you can reduce your electricity bill by saving the electricity of your house, which are as follows:-
Electricity Saving Tips for Domestic
Let us know 10 ways to save electricity by which you can save your money –
1. Use Natural Light Use Natural Light
Most of the people keep the bulbs inside the house lit even during the day, due to which their electricity bill comes very high. If you want to reduce your electricity bill, then keep the windows of your house open during the day and keep the bulbs inside.
If you want, you can do your day’s work with the help of sunlight or natural light. With this, you will not only save electricity and clean air will also flow more and more in your house.
2. Use of Refrigerator Proper Use of Refrigerator
Always keep your refrigerator or fridge half or 1 foot away from the wall. Heat comes out from all the fridges, which is very important to get out. If the refrigerator is not able to reduce that heat, then it does not work properly and electricity consumption is also high.
Keep the fridge on low-mode during the winter months and do not keep the items in the fridge more than necessary, so that the wastage of electricity can be reduced. There will be a mode change button inside your refrigerator in which you can change according to the season.
3. Stop Using Old Electric Appliances Replace Old Appliances
People use large electronic devices like television , refrigerator, geyser, air conditioner, etc. in most of the houses . The old-fashioned appliances used to consume more electricity than the modern ones.
In today’s era, most of the devices are made by companies in such a way that they work better in less power.
Before buying any electronic item, one thing must be kept in mind that whether its Energy Star approval has been done or not, if it has happened, then how many stars is that device. The higher the number of stars, the better the device will work and the electricity will also be saved.
4. Use of gas for cooking Use LPG for Cooking
The induction cooktop is used in most of homes today. But do you know that today the induction cooktop used in the kitchen is the biggest participant in increasing the electricity bill?
5. Use Solar Energy Use Solar Energy
However, installing solar panels has become very cheap these days and solar panel setup is one of the best ways to save electricity. If you want to install solar panels in less capital, then by installing small solar panels, you can save electricity by doing small electrical work related to your house with the help of solar panels.
In today’s era, electricity from solar energy costs the least. The most important thing is that you can use solar energy in every region of the world with the help of solar panels. Solar panels prove to be more effective in areas with the most sunlight.
6. Windmill Electricity Windmill Electricity
Like solar panels, windmills are also an excellent source of electricity generation. A windmill or windmill works best in areas where strong winds blow.
You can get a windmill installed near the house. Windmill starts rotating when a strong wind blows and generates electricity when it rotates. The windmill mill is most used in the coastal areas because there the strongest winds blow and at the same time it is also good for the environment.
7. Stop using the electronic clothes dryer Stop using Cloth dryers
There is good sunshine in all the months except for about one or two months like winter and rainy season. Sun rays are the best and safest medium for drying clothes. In today’s modern era, most urban people dry their clothes with the help of a dryer.
Cloth dryers consume more electricity than other household electronic appliances. If you really want to save electricity, then dry your clothes with the help of sun rays.
8. Use television properly
In today’s world, television has become one of the biggest means of entertainment in people’s homes. People sit and watch TV for hours. But we also have to understand that due to its excessive use, a lot of electricity is wasted.
Make every day a perfect time to watch television in which you can watch your favorite shows. You can also watch some shows on your phone via the Internet to work up the television viewing time .
9. Use LED Bulbs Use LED Bulbs
In almost every household, 11 to 15% of the electricity bill comes due to the old bulb used in the house. Simple old-fashioned bulbs consume a lot of electricity and are also prone to eyesight due to their low illumination.
If you use CFL (compact fluorescent lamps) or LEDs (light-emitting diodes) bulbs in your home, you can save 30 to 40% of electricity. Now even CFL bulbs have stopped selling because LEDs bulbs are much better than CFL bulbs.
10. Use Laptop instead of Computer Use Laptop instead of Computer
Older computers consume a lot of power. If you are still using an old computer and if you want to save electricity, then take a laptop in place of your computer today because laptops consume very little power.
Also, you can use the laptop comfortably for 2 to 3 hours even when the power goes out. If you use the computer a lot, then by using a laptop, you can reduce your electricity bill by 250 to 300 rupees in 1 month.
11- Lighting System
- For saving electricity, it is necessary that you use at least the light and turn off the light when it is not needed.
- Use LED bulbs instead of regular bulbs in your homes, as LED bulbs use up to 75 percent less electricity than regular bulbs.
- A 25 watt LED bulb and a normal 100-watt bulb will have normal lighting. Convert All Your Ordinary Bulbs To LED Bulbs
- According to your room size choose the watt of the LED bulb like 3 watts, 5 watts, 7 watts, 9 watts, 12 watts, 15 watts, 18 watts, 25 watts, etc.
- Dirty tube lights and bulbs reflect less light and can absorb up to 50 percent of the light, so clean them from time to time.
- Many automated devices can help conserve the energy used in lighting. Consider installing an infrared sensor.
12- Room Air Conditioners
- When the heat starts, first of all, use a Ceiling Fan or Table Fan. Use Air Conditioner only when necessary.
- The ceiling fan uses very little Bijli as compared to the air conditioner. The ceiling fan cost 50 paise per hour while the air conditioner 10 Rs. per hour!
- Plant trees and shrubs to keep the hottest of the day’s sunlight out of your home.
- Set your AC above 22 °C (71.5 °F) because for each degree the air conditioner will use 3 to 5 percent less energy.
- Set the room air conditioner’s thermostat to 25 °C (77 °F) to provide the most comfort at the least cost.
- Cool the room with a ceiling fan before using the air conditioner. Keep the doors of air-conditioned rooms closed as often as possible.
- A good air conditioner will cool and dehumidify a room in about 30 minutes, so use a timer and leave the unit off for some time.
- Clean the air-conditioner filter every month. A dirty air filter reduces airflow and can damage the unit. Clean filters enable the unit to cool quickly and use less energy.
13- Electricity for Refrigerators
- Keep the refrigerator away from all sources of heat such as direct sunlight, radiator ovens, and appliances such as cooking ranges.
- Check the rubber of your fridge door When it gets dark, place a lit torch inside the refrigerator and close the door.
- Refrigerator motors and compressors generate heat, so leave enough room for continuous airflow around.
- Avoid opening the fridge door too often and think about what you need before opening the door.
- Hot foods should be covered thoroughly before placing them in the refrigerator for cooling.
- Check the refrigerator’s rubber door seal is clean and tight with a slip of paper. If the paper comes off easily, replace the door seal.
- Regularly clean the condenser coil of the refrigerator so that the motor does not work as hard and uses less power.
- Slow down or speed up your refrigerator according to the season to save on Bijli.
14- Cooking Appliances (Microwave Ovens &Electric Kettles)
- Microwaves save energy by reducing cooking times.
- Energy costs can be reduced by using a microwave oven instead of a regular oven.
- Microwaves cook food from the outer edge toward the center of the dish, so keep larger, thicker items on the outside if you’re cooking more than one item.
- Use an electric kettle to heat the water.
- When buying a new electric kettle, make sure that it has an automatic shut-off button and a heat-resistant handle.
- Clean the electric kettle regularly as it takes more energy to heat a dirty kettle.
- Heat only as much water as you need.
15- Computers & laptops to save electricity Ways to save electricity?
- A computer that runs 24 hours a day will use more energy than an energy-efficient refrigerator, so turn it off when not needed.
- If you can’t turn off your computer, turn off the monitor, which will save up to 50% of the power.
- Using sleep-mode to set up computers, monitors, and copiers when not in use helps cut energy costs by about 40%.
- When charging laptops, cell phones, and digital cameras, etc., they use up electricity until you turn off the plug or switch, so pull the plug and save electricity.
- Screen savers save the computer screen, not energy, so turn off the computer when it is not needed and save power.
What did we learn?
Here in this post, we have told you that to save electricity? If you want to reduce the electricity bill of your house, then with the help of the above-mentioned methods, you can save electricity well. If you have any questions regarding this post, then do comment on this post for all of you to read. Thank you!
Tricksskill is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel and stay updated with the latest Business, Money Making Tricks, and Updates.