e-RUPI is a digital payment platform, which has been made completely cashless and contactless. This digital platform will ensure that payment is made to the service provider only after the transaction is completed.
Let us know what is e-rupee, how it will work, and where it can be used. However, before this, let us know the main things of the Prime Minister’s address on this occasion … A new dimension to digital governance: Modi PM Modi said on this occasion that today the country is giving a new dimension to digital governance. E-rupee vouchers are going to play a huge role in making DBT more effective for digital transactions in the country. This will go a long way in providing targeted, transparent and leakage-free delivery to all.
Not only the government, if any general organization or organization wants to help someone in their treatment, in their studies, or for any other work, then they will be able to give e-rupee instead of cash. This will ensure that the money given by him is used for the same work for which that amount has been given.
The PM said that e-rupee, in a way, is a person as well as purpose-specific. For the purpose for which any help or any benefit is being given, it will be used for that, it is going to ensure that e-rupee. He said that but today the country has rejected the thinking of those people and has also been proved wrong. Today the thinking of the country is different, it is new. Today we are looking at technology as a tool of progress, to help the poor.
Prime Minister Modi said that earlier in our country some people used to say that technology is only for the rich, India is a poor country, so what is the use of technology for India? When our government talked about making technology a mission, many politicians, certain types of experts used to question it.
India is showing the world today that they are second to none in adopting technology and connecting with it. When it comes to innovation, use of technology in service delivery, India has the potential to deliver global leadership in collaboration with the world’s largest countries.
He said that our government started PM Svanidhi Yojana. Today, in small and big cities of the country, more than 23 lakh street vendors and vendors have been helped under this scheme. In this Corona period, about Rs, 2300 crore has been given to them.
The world is accepting the iron of the work that has been done in the last 6-7 years for digital infrastructure and digital transactions in the country. Especially in India, a huge base of fintech has been created. This is not the case even in big countries.
Read Also :- Sukanya samriddhi yojana online apply By Tricksskill
What is e-RUPI ?
e-Rupee has been developed by the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) in collaboration with the Department of Financial Services, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, and National Health Authority on its UPI platform. It is a completely cashless and contactless means of digital payments.
E – RUPI Digital Platform launch details 2021
|Name||e-RUPI digital platform|
|launch date||August 2021|
|launched||Prime Minister Narendra Modi|
|launch medium||video conferencing|
|beneficiary||Citizens of India|
|Benefit||new payment platform|
What are its benefits?
There are many benefits of e-rupee, some of them are as follows:
- You can get your payment through vouchers without any internet connection.
- It connects service providers and beneficiaries in a digital way without any internet interface.
- In this, after the completion of the transaction, care is taken that the payment is made to the service providers.
- It is in the form of a prepaid voucher, so there is no interference in the middle, so payment or payment is done on time.
- Because of this, it supplies corruption-free to many welfare schemes.
6. E-Rupee will act as an underlying asset.
- With this welfare schemes can be delivered without any leakage.
Where can e-rupee be used?
Some of the main uses of this e-RUPI Digital Platform are given below –
- It can be used to provide services under schemes like providing medicines and nutritional assistance under maternal and child welfare schemes, TB eradication programs, medicines, and diagnostics under schemes like Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana, fertilizer subsidy, etc.
- Even the private sector can use these digital vouchers under its employee welfare and corporate social responsibility programs.
How does it work?
e-RUPI is a prepaid e-voucher. It works as an e-voucher based on a QR code or SMS string, which is delivered to the mobile phones of the beneficiaries. The platform will allow users to redeem vouchers without having to use cards, digital payment apps, or internet banking access. E-Rupee connects the sponsors of the services with the beneficiaries and service providers in a digital manner without any physical interface.
How to Redeem e-RUPI Voucher –
The process to redeem e-RUPI voucher is given below –
- To use an e-RUPI Voucher, you need to show an e-RUPI QR code or SMS at its service provider outlet
- The seller will scan this QR code or SMS at that outlet.
- After this, you will get an OTP on your phone.
- You will have to give this OTP to that service provider.
- After this, the service provider will fill that OTP in the box.
- After this, the service provider will click on the Proceed button.
- After clicking the payment process will be completed.
In the end, I hope you have liked my post-e-RUPI Digital Payment 2021: Benefits & Download e Rupi App. If you liked this post of mine, then do like, share and comment on this post. Apart from this, if you want to get the new updates of this website, then definitely press the bell icon appearing on the right side.
How to issue e-Rupi Voucher
- This system has been made by NPCI on the UPI platform, the bank will issue it, the bank that will issue it will be its entity.
- For what purpose the payment is being made to any government or corporate companies or any person, it has to be contacted by the government or private bank. In this, Benigicar will be identified by his mobile number.
- The Bank will issue a Voucher to the Service Provider which will be in the name of a particular person and it will be delivered to him only.
Q1: What is e-RUPI?
Ans: It is a digital platform through which cashless and contactless payment can be done.
Q2: What will be the interface of e-RUPI?
Ans: It will work completely through a digital medium.
Q3: Where will the main use of e-RUPI be?
Ans: It will be used in direct bank transfer in schemes run by the government like Ayushman Bharat Jan Arogya Yojana, Fertilizer Subsidy, etc.
Q4: Can E-RUPI digital platform be used through the application as well?
Q5: On which platform e-RUPI is developed?
Ans: On the UPI platform. NPCI has helped the government in making it
- How to make $1000 a Week [HQ]
- [ Updated ] How to get Moneycontrol Pro 1 Month Subscription Rs 1 ? by Tricksskill
- YouTube Premium Courses for 2021 | YouTube Revenue Machine
- How to start T-Shirt Printing Business in India 2021 | Profitable Business
- Most profitable Manufacturing Business to start in india 2021 By Tricksskill
- How to run a successful small business Tips By tricksskill